Two words for you u u.....



I am always missing you, thanks a lot for your help and thanks for your great love which you give to me I will remember you on my each turning of my life.
Anyway our Life is all about making memories if I leave some memories to you and if they being a little unique, then if that moments give some happiness to you just feel that’s my gift I can give to you. I do not have anything else to give you, you know I born in a poor family and I do not have any art that’s I can give you as a gift
Always be success in your mission and I wises that you can reached the pick of you aim in your nearest future my great respect goes to you for your sweet love and great direction. I am extremely sorry that I can’t give anything for you but I will always remember that time with you when you give me happiness then make me hopeful that I can do something this world, my hearts appreciate you that you make me fell I have someone mine in this world.

No comments: